This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Look who's crawling!

He's been trying to crawl for about a month now, and this week he finally got the hang of it! Look out world... Jackson is mobile!

Wes already said he wants him to stop moving. I was working in my office and he brought the baby in and said I don't like this whole moving thing... he just tipped over the dog's water bowl all over the kitchen :o) Here are some pictures of him this week and him hanging out with the puppies earlier tonight :o)






Here are his great big eyes!






Sleeping with Daddy :o)






















He's very proud of himself for learning how to pull up... but now he tries to get out of his play pen and crib. Ahh!




Playing tug o war with Tahoe :o)












Climbing on Tahoe




Poor fatty!






Trying to get my camera


Look at that diaper butt :o)










All of our babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment