This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby's first owie :o(

So today Jackson was playing in his room and lost his balance while he was trying to pull up on a toy and fell backwards. He hit the corner of his toybox and he has a knot on his head and a big purple bruise :o( I really didn't think he hit his head that hard because he barely cried when I picked him up, but tonight when I was getting him ready for his bath I saw the big knot. I nearly cried, I felt so bad! Poor baby man :o( But obviously it didn't hurt him too bad because he went right back to playing with his toys after a little melt down. I tried to take some pictures of it, but you can't really see how purple it is. These pictures were from today and at play time before he went to sleep.



He likes taking naps in his swing






This is new... he put his head down in the blanket and started squealing... I think he was sleepy
















No comments:

Post a Comment