This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Friday, October 16, 2009

All smiles!

This week Jackson got to try vegetables :o) Green beans are definitely his favorite, and carrots are ok too. He's completely over his meningitis now, but mom and dad have been sick with the flu and other crud this week. Somehow Jackson has stayed well! He finally got his feet in his mouth... he's been trying for a while and I managed to snap a few pictures of it before he got tired and let go! Here are some pictures from the week... he was particularly precious this week :o)

I love this picture of him. He's got his foot in his hand :o)












I know there are several of these, but I couldn't pick :o)














Daddy blowin on his tummy :o)












No comments:

Post a Comment