This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Monday, October 26, 2009

A crazy couple of weeks...

Ok so the last few weeks have been a whirlwind. Wes & I both got sick and somehow we managed to keep from spreading it to the baby thank goodness! We've been spending alot of time with Aunt Missy helping her get through this time in her life, and we started saying prayers every night! He adds extra drool to make them better :o) Last night, Wes had to close the store so I was home by myself and after I fed Jackson dinner and gave him a bath he got choked really bad. He turned blue, his eyes rolled back and stopped breathing for a second. I called 911, and the ambulance and fire department were there in just a few minutes. By the time they got there, he was fine and smiling again and his color was back to normal. He just needed to give me a heart attack! I think the EMT's were more worried about me than the baby... haha! He's completely fine now, but no more sweet peas! That's what he ate and then he got choked on it. That was the scariest thing I've ever gone through in my life... let's NOT do that again! Here are some pictures from the last few weeks... enjoy! He's SO stinkin' cute!!! There are a bunch so be patient :o)
























HAHAHA!! This picture sums up his entire personality :o)


His daddy likes this one.




He does some crazy things with that tongue of his! He makes me laugh all the time :o)


Tellin' stories after bath time


If you put him on his tummy he pulls his knees up like he's trying to crawl!


"Did ya see what I did??"


















I think this one is my favorite!






No comments:

Post a Comment