This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Sunday, October 11, 2009

5 months old!

Jackson turned 5 months old this week! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by, he's getting so big! He's finally started to feel a little better and getting back to his normal sleep schedule... he has me completely spoiled, he sleeps from about 10 at night to around 6:30 or 7 every morning. He is such a good baby :o) We got his Halloween costume this weekend... he's going to be a monkey! I can't wait to take his pictures in it :o) Here are some pictures from the week!

These are from last Monday's Packers game










YUMMY! A cereal mess :o)


He always falls asleep during our afternoon walks.














Sweet sleepy baby!




Eating his rubber ducky :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment