This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A weekend of new toys :o)

Jackson is not spoiled. He is loved :o) Nana got him an activity center on Saturday and he loved it, and I decided he needed one for home. So he got new jumperoo on Sunday for our house too. He loved it! Here are some pictures and a really freaking cute video of him bouncing in it for the first time at home.

This is the one at Nana's house


And this is the one at our house... this was right before bedtime, I let him get nice and tired bouncing all around :o)








No comments:

Post a Comment