This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sweet giggles!

He started giggling last week, I finally caught it on video :o) Please excuse my funny sounds... haha we do what we can to make him laugh!



Poor baby... his teeth are coming in, they just won't break through. The oragel helps but he doesn't like the taste of it at all. But he makes some hilarious faces when we give it to him :o) hahaha






I realize it's been almost a week since I updated, so here are a bunch of pictures from this week :o)

























No comments:

Post a Comment