This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tons of fun with baby Jackson!

The last few days Jackson has seemed to learn SO much! He's started reaching and grabbing things and he's trying really really hard to roll over! He gets on his side all by himself but just can't seem to get that arm under so he can roll all the way over :o) And of course, just when Wes and I think he can't possibly be any cuter, he gives us a brand new face that we fall in love with all over again! :o) Here are some pictures from the last few days!



Sitting outside on the swing. He loves being outside! I think he looks so much like my dad in this picture!




Grabbing the zebra!


Here are my mommy's eyes!


Daddy was teaching him about Michael Jordan :o)


Going for a walk!


Haha! He's such a little chubster :o) and yes... that is DROOL on his shirt. He leaks all the time!


Ok so this is currently my favorite shirt that he has, and this is the first time it's been cool enough for him to wear it so of course I had to take tons of pictures of him in it :o)


THIS is a Wes face if I've ever seen one! ha!




Sweet little boy!


He was being particularly hilarious so I made this little collage :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment