This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Monday, September 14, 2009

Jackson's first Packers game!

So Jackson's first Green Bay game was on Sunday, and Wes' friend Matt gave us a Packers jersey when we were in the hospital with Jackson so we tried it on to see if it would fit this weekend :o) It's still a little big but it's precious!





He talked to the fishies for a long time today while he sat in his Bumbo chair :o)




"Mom! Do you see these fishies?!" haha :o)


Haha I got a new fish eye lens today, and I was playing with it tonight. He really wasn't in a bad mood, he was just talking. I just happened to snap it right when he made this face. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment