This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow again!

Last week it snowed AGAIN, but it was a really pretty snow. I tried to get ready before the really big snow flakes stopped falling, but by the time I was "picture ready", the big pretty snow had stopped. Oh... and the Davy Crockett hat is from Nana & Gramps, they gave it to him a long time ago but it just now fits a little bit... still kinda big :o)









He got this ball popper for Christmas and he loves it!




Funny face!




Showing me how cute he is so I'll let him out of his room. Those gates are supposed to keep dogs out... but they keep him in :o)


Sleeping with his tongue out!


With Daddy in his Davy Crockett hat :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment