This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lots of pictures today!

This is what we get to wake up to every morning :o)


Watching it rain








This is what kept him happy for about an hour today while I cooked lunch and cleaned the kitchen.


He made the FUNNIEST faces tonight while I was feeding him dinner! It was so cute :o)


















I know this isn't a picture of Jackson... but it made me laugh :o)


Bath time!





His rubber ducky is delicious!






His mohawk is getting really tall :o)




Playtime before bed.




He loves his daddy! This picture makes my heart smile :o)


He fell off and he couldn't figure out how to get his foot off


Talkin to his car




Crazy tongue!


Watching TV with Daddy... slowly melting to sleep :o)


Melting a little more...


Melted :o)








He's started sleeping on his tummy. Night night :o)

1 comment:

  1. WoW what an amazing day! Thank you for shareing ya'lls time! I love the pictures.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete