This is for our family that isn't as lucky as me and his daddy that get to see him every day :o) I will update it as much as I can to let everyone know how our sweet little boy is doing! Hope you enjoy, we love you!
- Wes, Niki, & Jackson


P.S. Leave us a comment, we love them :o)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

6 months old!

Jackson turned 6 months old on the 8th. I can't believe how fast time is flying by! He's such a happy baby and he has started saying "momma"! He really does! Wes didn't believe me either and then he just started saying it the other night when I was talking to him :o) I know he still doesn't know exactly what it means but it made my heart melt! Here are some pictures I took of him on his half birthday and some from the rest of the week and a video of him laughing at his crazy Aunt Missy during dinner :o) (As usual, there are quite a few so be patient and let them all load)

He got a new saucer to play in and he loves it!


















I like this one... he looks like he's up to something!


It's really hard to take a picture of him now without his tongue sticking out! He has it hanging out all the time!








This is his 6 month picture!


He got a new so-soft blanket




See? All the time with the tongue!




These were taken last week, this is his Daddy's favorite outfit on him.














He tried to take the camera from me.


Silly baby






YAY! He's sitting up by himself!






No comments:

Post a Comment